Come join us for our Sunsets on Goodby’s paddle series! We have partnered up with Wicked Barley for an evening to remember! Our ACA Certified Instructor/Guides will be on hand to help out and offer tips to make your on water experience a blast!
We have a series of dates set for this spring and summer and can’t wait to see you on the water!
With your participation in the event you will get a 20% discount to Wicked Barley!
Wicked Barley is located at 4100 Baymeadows Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32217.
The cost is $10 to attend with payment reservation in advance REQUIRED TO FULLY RESERVE YOUR SPOT. If you don’t have a Kayak or Board, NO WORRIES. Rental and/or ATTENDANCE MUST be reserved in ADVANCE by calling Adam at 904-537-5172. If you are bringing your own kayak or SUP, you are required to bring your own paddle, PFD, and whistle.
The rental fee is an additional $30 for a single kayak or SUP, $40 for a tandem, or $50 for a Hobie or Old Town pedal kayak plus tax per person. Rental includes paddle-craft (board or kayak), paddle, and safety equipment.
If you choose to purchase a kayak or SUP from us within 30 days of the paddle, your rental fee will be applied to your purchase price!
- IN ORDER TO ATTEND YOU MUST RSVP & PRE-PAY IN ADVANCE! Please call Adam Thompson at 904-537-5172 to book your spot and a rental watercraft, if you desire. Spots are limited!
- This is a paddle at your own risk trip. You are responsible for your own safety and transportation. We are meeting up, having fun, and paddling together!
- Must know how to swim.
- Must be 13 years of age or older to attend the paddle event.
- Must wear PFD during paddle event.
- Make sure you don’t forget a towel, sunglasses, hat, water shoes, and your camera for the beautiful Florida sunset!